poniedziałek, 13 października 2014

'Cherish' art jurnaling for Lindy's Stamp Gang + VIDEO

'Cherish' art jurnaling for Lindy's Stamp Gang + VIDEO

Hello dear visitors, friends and strangers too :)

If you are here for the first time, sit down, grab some coffee and feel like home in here :) I do hope you will enjoy this tour.

Today I would love to share with you my newst art journal page.
For the first time I had a chance to use gelli plate. I must say it is so much fun.
I was using sprays from October 2014 Limited Edition Spray Set.


I also used some decopage technique. I added some napkins into my page by gluing it with soft matte gel from Finnabair.



To create some extra dimention I added stars made with 3D matte gel and Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder and star stencil.

I hope you will enjoy my page and video process :)


Love, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Love your gorgeous art journal page and video, especially love how you made the background.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Looks amazing...love the decoupage touch, too:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. fantastic page ! I I like your overflowing imagination :) Kisses Tiphanie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful and precious journal entry, the music was relaxing and dreamy. Another fabulous video! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń