piątek, 1 lipca 2016

Tiny Art series for Finnabair

Hi, hello everyone ! 

I am back to you with project made for Finnabair Design Team.
Small forms are my favourite. Why is that? Probably the main reason is that I don't feel overwhelmed by the size of canvas. Sometimes it is easier to create some nice composition when we have less creative space. But... I said sometimes as I do believe that for some it could be actually opposite. Such a tiny space could be very challenging.



I created a set of five small art pieces.
I must say I absolutely love those and I trully enjoyed my creative time.
Those are simple but cool little things.


I started by gathering some recycled items.
My next step was to put them into compositions and glue it together by using gel medium.
Once everything was dry I covered all with black gesso. When gesso was dry I played with many colours of acrylic paints.


I hope you will find those pieces inspirational and that you will try to create some small art on your own.








 
If you will share some art inspired by my makes please share it with me or
tag me #maremismallart

For more regular projects please follow my Instagram :) HERE

I share many of sneak peeks, everyday life photos and some inspirational photos.



Hugs, Marta xx

12 komentarzy:

  1. Those are really beautiful small art pieces. Adorable.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr2 lipca 2016 09:44

    FABULEUX SI BEAUX TAGS §§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Marta - I always, always love your tiny art pieces. They are always full of the most wonderful elements - yet the design is always wonderful and amazing. And, you bring each piece to life with your perfect sense of colors. Thank you for sharing these most gorgeous pieces!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. They remind me of light switch covers. Love your color combinations.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. They remind me of light switch covers. Love your color combinations.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Imponujesz kreatywnością :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Oh, I just love these. I love how you thought outside of the box with using your recycling items. I'm going to be keeping my eye out for little things to use like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. How can I say than you inspire me Marta so much! I can watch you do art all day long. I can't wait to meet the rest of your team!

    OdpowiedzUsuń