wtorek, 2 sierpnia 2016

'My reason to smile' ATC's set for Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hello everyone,
I am very happy to be here with you and to continue my creative journey with Lindy's Stamp Gang

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Today I have a cute set of six small cards for you. I have not make any ATC's in a very long time! It was so much fun to make those. I also have a few photos to share where you can see the creative process with few steps. I started by splashing my background with few sprays.

July1 

My next step was to cut out elements from collage sheets from my Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaremiSmallArt/ Those were a perfect colour match to my background. I also outlined all the edges with graphite pencil. 

July2 

As tittle for little makes I added stickers from 7 Dots Studio and star stamps from 7Dots Studio. As my final touch I added shiny gems for some special interest 
ATC's are fun to make! Those are also great to swap with your crafty friends. I hope you will find some inspiration in those pieces and create your own! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Love, Marta x 13510786_10208585092317457_7366112735236072369_n

8 komentarzy: